Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Wrinkle Free (2010)

I decided yesterday to do what I could to stop the aging process, so I bought some anti-wrinkle cream.  I have just enough intelligence roaming around in my thick head to know that only a miracle, and visits to the plastic surgeon, will stop the aging process, but I can dream.  I also decided yesterday that I was tired of being awakened at night with pain in my knees, so I bought some Arnica cream to help with the pain.

With great anticipation last night, I began my new and improved beauty and pain free regiment.  I opened the tube of Arnica and generously slathered it on both knees.  Ahhh, looking forward to a pain free night.  I then washed my face and picked up the tube of anti-wrinkle cream.  It was open?  How did it get opened?  I haven't even used it yet.  It was obvious that the tube had been tampered with.  I then noticed the tube of arnica sitting on the counter, so I picked it up and removed the cap.  No tampering here, which means that it had never been opened.  Which also means that I had just generously slathered anti-wrinkle cream all over both of my aching knees.

I have never considered the ugliness of wrinkled knees, but now that I thought about it, that would be very unattractive.  Especially when I ventured out in public in a very short skirt.  Now there's a visual I didn't need.  I think I will avoid slathering anti-wrinkle cream on my knees from now on, and continue to wear long skirts that hide a multitude of uglies, and two slightly less wrinkled knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment