Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Age Spots Be Gone


I know you all love to hear about my latest adventures, so I'm going to share the latest with you.  I'm not sure yet if I recommend that you try this at home or not.  I'm debating whether it needs a warning label.  
 
I found this remedy for lightening age spots, and since I have an abundance of them showing up, I got a little excited.  There were a few minor problems.  One being, there isn't a recipe for the mix.  It simply states that you combine yogurt and horseradish together.  No directions as to how much of each, or how long mixture is to be left on age spots.  I think I'm pretty smart, so I can figure that one out.  I will mix equal parts of horseradish to equal parts of yogurt.  Just to be on the safe side, I bought plain Greek yogurt.  It taste too bad to eat, so it would be great to use on my face.
 
On this fine morning I decided it would be a good time to embark on the age spots defying adventure.  I mixed the yogurt and stinky horseradish together and began.  I can tell you this, Rudolph, that little red nosed reindeer, had nothing on me.  You've heard of someone's face flaming with embarrassment?  Well I'm here to tell you that horseradish has a flaming affect on skin.  Don't know what it does to age spots, but it surely can set fire to facial skin.  I was feeling the burn.  Since there were no directions as to how long to burn the age spots, I decided to remove the mixture before my face ignited.  That would not have been a pretty scene.  
 
It's possible the age spots had faded, but it was a little hard to tell, since my face was fire engine red.  Not only that, I was suddenly craving a big, juicy, rib eye.  Must have been the smell of horseradish lingering on my face.  
 
Cretia

No comments:

Post a Comment