Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hot Wax (2009)

Remember Mel Gibson in the movie: What Women Want? That was very funny. What isn't funny is when you get hot wax in your nose. Well... I guess that depends on who is the waxee and who is the waxer. If you are the waxer, it is indeed very funny.

Julie decided she wanted me to put hot wax on her upper lip. The last time she let me near her with the hot wax I waxed off half of her eyebrow. Oops! isn't a word she wanted to hear at the time. So her eyebrows were off limits, but she thought she could trust me with her upper lip. I thought she could too. I mean, it's not like you have to worry about taking her top lip off with the wax. What could possibly go wrong?

What could go wrong is wax flowing into the nostril. Did you know that your nostril has millions of tiny hairs lurking there? Julie found that out, and she also discovered how painful the removal of those tiny hairs can be. Her eyes were watering, my eyes were watering. She was really crying, and I was really laughing. In her pain and agony, her ability to swallow became hampered and she drooled all over the table. 

Poor Jules! She has much to endure having me for a mom. Life is tough sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment