Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Don't Worry, I'm Fine (2010)

Don't worry, I'm fine. Right! Those very words I have been hearing from my Mom in recent days. She tells me this after she just told me that she got lost in her house the night before, and that wasn't the first time. Of course I'm not worried. Why would I be? Her house is three small rooms. A kitchen/dining/living area is one room. A bedroom and a bathroom are the other two rooms. Easy to get lost in three small rooms, so I'm not worried.

It doesn't worry me that she got up in the night to use the bathroom, which is just a hop, skip and a jump from her bed. When she attempted to return to her bed, the windows had moved to the other side of the room. Those were some busy windows, and they were quite fast in switching walls in the five minutes she was in the bathroom. I'm not worried. I've known all along that windows can move around and switch walls. No worries! Mom is fine! She found her bed... eventually, and the windows moved back to where they belong.

Not long before the windows switched walls, mom decided in the middle of the night that she might have forgotten to lock her front door. Rather than lie in bed and worry about that, she got up to check. No need to turn on any lights, because it's a small house, and she knows where she is going. She knew where she was going, but she didn't know how to get back to where she had been.

Her front door was locked, and when she turned around to head back to bed, her living /dining/kitchen area had flipped around and she was confused
. The stove was on the wrong side of the room, and she couldn't understand how that had happened. She felt along the wall until she found the light switch. Once the light was on, the room was in the correct order.

I'm not really worried about my mom. She is fine! I'm worried about her windows and her appliances. I think they are possessed. I can't think of any other reason for them to be moving around in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment