Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

This new year, 2011, will be filled with unexpected blessings.  I want to have the courage to face them all, because not all blessing look like a blessing at first.

When I get discouraged about money problems, I want to remember that I'm very wealthy in so many ways.

When I feel sad, I want to take the time to think about what makes me the happiest.  My family and my friends.

When I feel happy, I want to remember the struggles that built the strength of character.

Every day I want to give thanks for all that I have, and for all that I don't have, because there are a lot of things I don't have.  I don't have a miserable life.  I don't have an unhappy marriage.  I don't have children that dislike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment