Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Friendship

I was just thinking about Friendship and what all my friends mean to me.  The thought occurred to me that there aren't enough words to write all my feelings.  Every person that has come into my life has enriched my life in some way.  Some in huge ways, and others in small ways, but enriched my life just the same.  Some friends have been around for a lifetime, others have just passed through, but all have left their mark.

I have friends that are my family, and friends that are like family.  We all have special people in our lives, and we all refer to someone as our best friend.  I have so many best friends, and they are all my best friend for their uniqueness and their specialness.  Words to describe them all, fail me.

Today when you are thinking of what to be thankful for, be thankful for all the special people in your life that you count as a friend.  For those whom you don't count as a friend, be thankful for them too.  They have touched your life too, maybe not in a good way, but they have taught you something.

Thank you all for being my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment