Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Will You Marry Me?

Today I was remembering that in February of 1988, Paul asked me to marry him.  He wanted to get married in March, and I said March was too windy of a month to get married, how about April.  On April 8, 1988 we were married.  We had hurricane force winds that day.  Shows you what I know about the weather!

Today I was reading the Independent newspaper and they had some love poems to read.  I came across a poem that I had kept in my wallet for years.  Don't have a clue what happened to it, but I put it in my wallet soon after Paul asked me to marry him.  I loved it then, because it made me laugh, and I love it now, because it makes me laugh.  Love does funny things to a person.  Read on.......

"I climbed up the door and opened the stairs,
Said my pajamas and put on my prayers,
Then I turned off the bed and crawled into the light
All because you kissed me goodnight~!"

Author Unknown

Happy Valentine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment