Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh mirror, mirror on the bathroom door, I stood before you, my image for to see.  You reflected back at me, an image I thought was me.  There you were upon the door, and there I was seeing me.  I looked, and thought I saw a me that wasn't quite so bad.  So I turned from you, and with confidence, went out the door.  Oh what day it was.  And all the while I thought I saw in you, a me that looked so good.  I saw my friends and family, I laughed, and talked, and played. A smile upon my face, a confidence within myself that really felt so good, for after all, the me I saw reflected back me, looked pretty good, and so I went to face the day and see my friends and family. Today I saw photograph of the me that wasn't so.

Oh mirror, mirror on the bathroom door, YOU LIED TO ME.  You reflected back to me, an image that wasn't so.  You tricked my mind as you hung there, on the bathroom door.  Mirror, Mirror on the door, I will never stand in front of you, and believe what you want me to see.  Mirror, mirror on the bathroom door, YOU LIED TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment