Welcome Friends and Family

Come and share my Blogging experience with me. I look forward to your comments, and thoughts.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Poorly Rich

I often find myself wishing for things that will never be, like me being rich.  I know, money is the root of all evil, but I feel evil towards the lack of no money.  It's not that I want great and magnificent things.  Just a little extra cushion in the bank account would make me feel rich, rich, rich.

It's times like yesterday when Shana had a hard day, had to replace a tire, was told another tire needed to be replaced, that I wish I was rich, rich, rich.  It's times like today when I got the bright idea to clean the windows, and one broke.  How?  I have no idea. It just popped while I was holding it in my hand.  If I were rich, rich, rich, I would replace all these dirty, leaky, breakable windows in this house that we call home.

I remembered I had a mini blind in the closet, so I could replace the broken one in the den.  That's what started all of this. If you are going to replace the mini blind, then you need to clean the window.  I should just sit and stare out the dirty windows all day, and not start projects that frustrate and make me feel poor.

I know I'm rich in other ways, and I appreciate all that richness.  Still.....there are seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years......that a little bit of extra would go a long way.  Like buying a plane ticket for Sarah so she can come home for Thanksgiving.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment